All our students, parents and staff are bound by our code of conduct.
- All Weekly / Monthly / Term Fees are to be paid at the beginning of each Class, Month or Term. Your child(ren)’s place in the studio will be replaced if this is not abided by.
- Polite behaviour and Respect towards the Teachers and fellow students is expected at all times whilst in the care of Dynamic Moves Dance Studio. If this is breached, your child(ren) will be asked to leave the class.
- No intimidation or harassment will be tolerated. Should this occur in any class by any student or parent, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- ALL missed classes MUST be paid for.
- While students are asked to respect their teachers and fellow class mates, we expect that parents follow these rules as well. We do not tolerate any negative communication between parents, students and teachers. Any issues will be resolved directly with the people involved and action will be taken.
- No parents will be permitted to stay during any classes. This creates a distraction to the students in the class. The last week of each term we hold an open day where you can see what your child has been up to and learning.
- If you wish to discuss your child’s progress or you have any queries, please contact the principal by phone to discuss if an appointment time is necessary. We will no longer discuss any queries before, during or after class as this disturbs the students and tends to make class times run over.
- Please remove ALL jewelry before attending class. Stud earrings are the only piece of jewelry permitted in class.