Dance Uniform must be worn when attending each class. Students will be asked to leave the class if the dress code is not abided by. All students must attend class with the following attire:
• Hair tied back off face either in a bun or ponytail
• DMDS Strappy Tank, Singlet or T-Shirt
• Black Leotard
• Black ¾ Leggins (tap skirts for tap only)
• Jazz shoes are to be worn
• Sneakers only to be worn during Hip Hop classes
• NO heavy jewellery or necklaces are to be worn
We suggest the correct footwear of the Full or Split Sole Leather Dance Shoe be purchased.
When competing in eisteddfods, competitions, promotional days or group activities, the Dynamic Moves Dance Studio uniform must be worn.
Dynamic Moves Dance Studio has a second hand pool of dance wear and you can pick up some great bargains!
We also have the facility to provide our students will a ‘trade-only’ shop for shoes and other items. Orders will be taken per term and a 50% deposit is required before ordering.